Description Proces Engineer / -Technoloog
I am hiring a passionate Process Technologist-Engineer
For our customer Ausnutria B.V. we are looking for a Process Technologist to contribute to our ambitious growth plans within the global nutrition arena. You will be part of the Ausnutria B.V. Research & Development department and will be working closely together with internal colleagues in R&D, Technology, Product Development and our factories. Additionally you will be collaborate with external partners at universities & scientific institutions, and technology providers.
As a project leader of R&D projects related to process engineering and –technology you develop and engineer processes for optimal use of milk and secure availability of ingredients to support our growth plans. You make things happen, lead concepts all the way through to successful scale-up, implementation and commissioning. You are the missing link between R&D, PD, Technology and Operations, the technical go-to-person for Process, Technology & Engineering related topics.
Due to your practical knowledge, know-how of and experiences in
- Optimizing existing processes, developing new processes and concepts
- Capex projects and designing P&ID’s,
- Quality assurance principles,
- Leading the process of mass balance and flow calculations,
- Continuous improvement
- Software programs used for these purposes
you will lead new concepts through process design & equipment specifications, pilot scale trials, scale-up and line trials to successful implementation;
To be successful in this function you have a profound knowledge of food sciences and food manufacturing processes. In the start you hold a MSc/PhD-degree in (Bio-) Process Technology & Engineering, or equivalent discipline and brings along a working experience of over five years as a process technologist/-engineer with a proven track record in a commercial production environment preferably within dairy, pharma- or infant nutrition industry. You adjust this with
- Sound project management skills with strong analytical mindset and eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and fluency in Dutch and English
- Access to a relevant network of technology providers and Up-to-date of emerging technologies
- Result driven, you demonstrate speed-of-action, while remaining accurate and a motivation In finding (new) ways to deliver. A problem solver that shows initiative, is thinking forward and able to make solid decisions
- A team player, able to operate effectively in multi-disciplinary teams, in- and external
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders, able to utilize new opportunities to the benefit of our organization and to translate business needs into practical, technical solutions
In exchange with this challenging profile working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture where teamwork is important and leads to success together with a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humor and involvement. They offer the chance to develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribution to growth means perspective in the long term.
Of course appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
With Xelvin Food we aim to create added value to our customers and candidates. We are achieving our targets by seconding Product Specialists with a BSc. ,MSc. or PhD in Food Technology towards interesting jobopportunities in R&D, Laboratory and Quality Assurance.
From our customer Ausnutria Hyproca, we exclusively got the request to look for an experienced Proces Engineer / - Technologist to contribute to their ambitious growth plans within the global nutrition arena.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Ronald van Golen via +31 (0)6 8380 7507 or applicate via our website www.xelvinfood.nl, or send your up to date resume and motivation letter to email@example.com