Description Experimental development Engineer Laser / Optics Systems
As a high technology company for machine tools and laser technology, we are looking for people who face new challenges with fresh thinking and active action. For this we allow you the freedom to bring in bold ideas in our family business. Together with you, we want to promote the digital networking of the manufacturing industry. Our passion and creative will make us a guarantor for innovation - and this at over locations worldwide.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of experiments on complex laser optics systems
- Conception of sensor technology in optical systems
- Close cooperation with the production, the service as well as the customer with technical questions and the joint development of solution proposals
- Worldwide support of customer service on-site if required
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed studies (PhD) in physics, physical engineering, photonics, optoelectronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering
- Practical experience in the field of optics or optical metrology (CO2 lasers)
- Basic knowledge in the field of laser physics and programming (Matlab)
- High flexibility and independence
- resilience and teamwork
- Good English knowledge
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands
what we offer
As an international company, we offer you interesting career prospects. Modern corporate structures, a cooperative work environment and performance-based pay are a matter of course.