Description Application Sofware Developer C#
Within business line Applications the YieldStar software groups address the area of complex machine control software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# in the FAFI/MC/SL software team, one of the software teams contributing to development of the YieldStar software platform. This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
In this position you are a member of the Factory Automation, Factory Integration, Machine Control, and Software Layout team. This team addresses interfacing for topics such as factory automation, factory integration, throughput optimization, waferless monitoring, diagnostics, error recovery, and measurement recipe logistics.
Your eagerness to experience the fit of our solutions at the customer makes you willing to use opportunities to travel. As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the YieldStar software platform. You are eager to pick up knowledge on semiconductor fab automation and throughput models.
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Secure both software and product quality
- Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables in the YieldStar software platform
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
- Transfer knowledge to colleagues in other engineering and operations departments
- BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics
- Minimum 5 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment, with strong focus on C# development
- Two years of experience with Agile/scrum, extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
- Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
- Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
- Team player. Candidate must be able to work in a cross-disciplinary scrum team in a dynamic product development environment • Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility) • Value orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities • Knowledge of object oriented design patterns and UML • Initiative • Result orientation • Good communicational skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English • Curious, fast learning (mostly on the job)
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced chip production metrology equipment? Are you fascinated by optimizing equipment throughput and automation and integration of YieldStar in our customers’ fabs’ MES environment? If so, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a software developer!