- High school
Description Assemblage Monteur Machinebouw
- Mechanically building components to complete drive laser systems in a cleanroom environment.
- Consulting procedures and executing the install according these procedures, received from the Machine Father.
- Installing mechanic, pneumatic and electric components according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
- Looking for and finding possible solutions in case of problems, individually, with the team or in cooperation with Machine Father.
- Reporting problems and daily progress to Machine Father.
- Carefully de-installing the drive laser system for shipment towards the end customer.
- Installing the system on site at the end customer, acting a machine specialist.
- Working together with external partners at the customers location to streamline the system’s installation process.
- Measuring and examining (partly) installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Upgrading existing systems to the latest version.
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the installation, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures.
- Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
- Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department.
- MBO level
- Knowledge of machine building
- Knowledge of installation techniques
- Technical knowledge of High Tech products
- Technical understanding of driver laser systems
- Knowledge of the English language
A high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. Our client is delivering laser systems, an essential submodule of ASML EUV lithography systems, and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components.