Description Wafer Positioning EUV Dynamical Connectivity Designer
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for dynamic machine functions in high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Dynamical Connectivity Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Dynamical Connectivity Designer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from other groups and departments when required.
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor or Master degree or higher in electrical or electromechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience as designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with dynamic links, flex-PCBs and/or moving environments is a plus.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the Cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within EDEV the group Wafer Positioning EUV is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for Wafer Stage, Electrostatic Clamps, Cooling Hood and their peripherals.
The Electronics Development Wafer Positioning EUV Dynamical Connectivity Designer reports to the Group Manager Electronics Development Wafer Positioning EUV or delegated Team Leader.