Description SIE - SYSTEM INSTALL ENGINEER
Within the Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Equipment qualification at the customer site :
- Perform integration tests (calibrations and system qualification).
- Work together with other install team.
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified system.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations.
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes.
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness.
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide.
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Experienced MBO (+5yr), Bsc, Msc starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics/Automotive preferred)
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning.
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- Must speak/read/write English.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.
- Analytical thinker, Flexible, Stress resistant and Structured.
- Able to work independent as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting.
- An interest in other technical processes.
- Awareness of various cultural differences.