Description Operator Pellicle Workcenter
- Responsible for the assembly of pellicles with the right quality.
- Working with and monitors the Pellicle Tooling and supporting measurement equipment in the Pellicle Workcenter.
- Works closely with the technicians and engineers in the Pellicle Workcenter.
- Analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances;
- Plan and prioritize own work; report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support during diagnostics;
- Share and train knowledge and skills.
- Handles priorities and communicates with internal customer about service requests/expectations.
- Works according instructions and registers executed tasks.
- Proposes and initiates process/product improvements.
- Makes sure internal stock levels are available and up to date.
- Works well in teams and has good communications skills.
- Able to gain and maintain changing (new) knowledge on product, process, equipment and safety aspects.
- This position is in 5-shift
MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering. Technical Medium Vocational Level (MBO 3/4).
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
- Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative.
- Teamworker and service oriented.
- Is able to be self-supporting (in the night shift if 5 shifts)
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
This vacancy is a FLEX in 5-Shift position within the group “EF Source EUV” and main task is to assemble pellicles, which are delivered by a supplier, are assembled on a EUV Reticle to protect the reticle from defects and particles. This reticle in combination with pellicle is used for exposures on the EUV scanner systems. Quality and delivering on time are the most important keys in this. This is taken place in the Pellicle Work Center (PWC)
Context of the position
The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of Lithography systems. Within EF Source EUV, the Pellicle workcenter is responsible to deliver Pellicles with the correct quality and quantity to support our Customers and the EUV Factory in Veldhoven.